Sunday, April 3, 2011

:::SBTRKT&Sampha>>Living Like I Do:::


This is pretty much the best song out right now. This and that HudMo remix of Jamie Woon have pretty much been on constant repeat in my life, although honestly, there is always too much amazing music to pick a favorite [this blog is really just me sharing my favorite music]! These are two insanely talented guys making insanely good music. It seems like Sampha is someone to keep both eyes on this year. His recent collaborations have been some the best tracks being released and I highly suggest watching his Boiler Room set to see where he is coming from.



You can order the 12" directly from the Young Turks store, it comes with a Machinedrum remix of Look At Stars [also featuring Sampha] on the b-side.


No comments:

Post a Comment